Monday 4 July 2011

measurement day

On Friday we had measurement day. We weighed lots of different things. Here are some of the things that we enjoyed.

On measurement day I liked going to Room 11. We made chocolate fudge. It was yummy.
Paige

On measurement day I liked cooking chocolate fudge with Ms Welch. At home I want to cook with my Mum. Sometimes my Dad cooks. One day I am going to cook with my Mum and Dad.
Rachel

On measurement day I liked the chocolate fudge and I liked mixing the chocolate fudge.
Fynn


On measurement day I liked Room 12 and Room 11 and Room 9 and Room 10. We measured blocks in Room 12.
Zach

On measurement day I liked it in Room 9. We had to see how heavy things were.
Peez

On measurement day I made a recipe with Ms Welch.
Nurul

On measurement day I liked going to Room 11. In Room 11 we had to make chocolate fudge and it was fun. I liked it.
Georjah

On measurement day I liked cooking with Ms Welch. It was fun.
Liam

On measurement day I made chocolate fudge.
Sefton


I liked going to room 12 and Room 11 and Room 9 and Room 10.
Colin

On measurement day I liked the cooking.
Declan


On measurement day I went to Room 11 and I made chocolate fudge in Room 11.
Anahera

No comments:

Post a Comment